The 2015 Joint Congress on Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences in Montréal, May 28 – 30 boasts an exciting education program developed for radiologists, medical radiation technologists and other members of the medical imaging team. The theme, Collaborative Care – Imaging and Treatment, is infused throughout provocative lectures and informative workshops that will carry on into the exhibit hall, a large showcase for today’s – and tomorrows – innovative products and practices.
This app is your guide to:
- Congress schedule for educational and social events
- Congress speakers
- Congress evaluations – provide us with valuable information that will help shape future events
- Information on sponsors and exhibitors
- Floor plan for the Palais des congrès, maps of Montréal
- FrameItCam: Create some valuable photo souvenirs – post them to Facebook and Twitter
- Congress social media – share your experiences
Enjoy the Congress!